- To provide design engineering, such as Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control (Instrument) Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, for oil & gas project.
- To ensure that the design output follow the quality standard set forth by the company.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and co-ordination the technical aspects of projects.
- To regular communicate with Procurement team, Construction team, etc., to convince the project team along project implementation.
- To regular contact with assigned project clients to convince client along project implementation.
- To regular contact with vendors and subcontractors to convince the parties concerned along project implementation.
- To ensure smooth and successful execution of projects that align with project strategies and objectives through the various phases (Feasibility studies, FEED, detailed design, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up and handover of projects).
- To ensure that projects meet safety, cost, schedule and quality standards including environment impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in design engineering for oil & gas projects.
- Diploma Holders with above 3 years relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Understand Basic Design and P&ID.
- An effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong presentation, technical, analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to initiate plans and carry out all assignments professionally, diligently and expeditiously in accordance with established company procedures.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of project management, front-end engineering and relevant project planning and scheduling tools preferred.
- Willing to relocate to East Malaysia, Northern region or Southern region of Penisular Malaysia for long term.