- You should be independent, resourceful and always willing to take initiative at all times.
- You can write and speak well in English. You should be comfortable and confident to speak with high level professionals and experts.
- Performs entry-level professional administrative staff work, gradually increasing in level of difficulty and responsibility as the incumbent receives on the job training in the operations and management functions such as Human Resource and others.
- Polish your communication skills and gain exposure by providing the real-life knowledge on working in a company.
- Learn up your skill on identifying, understanding and working with professional standards and improving problem-solving skills where intern can apply their knowledge based on different situation.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- 1 Internship position for duration of 6 month(s).