- Handling daily accounting entries
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Company Procedures.
- Review, investigates and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Liaise with bankers, petty cash management, fixed assets management, prepare reports for monthly internal reporting, monthly bank reconciliation, manage payments and cashflow properly, ensure proper documentation, ad hoc request from KLOC & YOC & immediate superior
- Assures compliances with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws. Researches and analyses accounting matters.
- Prepare work papers and supporting schedules for the financial review. Coordinates monthly closing process. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Involved in payroll process, such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Personal income tax, zakat contribution. Compiling time sheets from all employees with proper documentation (with their immediate superiors' signature)
- Other duties assigned by Superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Computer literate – MS Excel and preferable for MS Access
- Fresh graduate(s) are encouraged to apply
- Contract position available.
- Preferable for Sabahan.