JGC Malaysia is pleased to announce that Petronas LNG Train 9 Project has achieved 5 million man hours without Lost Time Injury (LTI) on 14 June 2014. This cumulative man hours consist of works done at construction sites in Bintulu, Sarawak and Dialog Piping Fabrication Shop in Banting, Selangor.
To commemorate this milestone, the project has conducted Safety Day 2014 on 19 June 2014 at the LNG Train 9 construction site and on 27 June 2014 at Dialog Piping Fabrication Shop to achieve the following objectives:
- To implement campaign ‘WORK SAFELY, GO HOME HAPPILY’,
- To demonstrate Management Commitment towards an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) in Train 9 Project,
- To instil an ‘actively caring’ culture amongst the workforce,
- To recognize the efforts of the Workforce in regards to working safely till date and
- To continue motivating the Workforce in working safely and to gain their commitment in maintaining a work environment that is truly ‘Incident and Injury Free’.
JGC Safety Day 2014 in Bintulu, Sarawak on 19 June 2014
1. Mass Tool Box Meeting (TBM)
2. Incident & Injury Free (IIF) Smile Walkthrough
3. General Workers Lunch with Senior Management
4. Incident & Injury Free (IIF) Forum
JGC Safety Day 2014 in Banting, Selangor on 27 June 2014